We are looking for Asst. Villa Manager to join our team in Bali, Indonesia. The ideal candidate will have min. 2 years of experience in housekeeping or a related field, excellent cleaning skills, able to prepare breakfast for guests, attention to detail, the ability to work independently and as part of a team, strong customer service skills, and fluency in English.
- Constantly review and appraise the procedure within the staff to ensure quality of service at all times.
- Monitor the staff skill.
- Conduct regular briefing with the department staff ensuring good communication at all times.
- Ensure overtime within the department is minimized and authorized.
- Ensure all areas in the department are scheduled with staff in accordance with the business demand .
- Encourage good communication between your team.
- Other duties as directed by the Management.
- Min. 2 years experience in a similar position.
- English proficiency, both verbal and written.
- Guest services oriented.
- Able to interact with guests, employees and third parties.
- Good in leadership and communication.
- Good personality and attitude.
- Well groomed, motivated and a team player.
- Able to join immediately.